Métis® 1000 radar speed sign
Métis® 1000 is the standard model of the LACROIX range of preventive radar systems and radar speed signs. It meets three essential objectives:
- reinforce awareness and encourage drivers to reduce their speed,
- improve safety,
- measure and analyse the actual behaviour of road users.
More than a simple warning: a real educational tool!
- Simple software
- Sturdy and reliable
- The Métis® 1000 radar displays vehicle speed in real time.
- The Metis® software has been designed to enable you collect and use the data simply:
STURDY AND RELIABLE
- Innovative, sturdy design: assembly by crimped aluminium-zinc sheet and triple edge surrounding aluminium profile. Design based on a sign certified CE/NF for road equipment.
- High-power 3-digit electronic display 300 mm high.
- The rim features black and yellow stripes identical to fixed radars, encouraging motorists to slow down.
Métis® 1000 panel
Dimensions: 613 x 818 x 40 mm (standard)
Lacquered aluminium surrounding profile
Retro-reflective decoration Class 2.
Decorations : standard (yellow and black) or customized.
Weight: aluminium frame 4.50 kg + display with unit 7 kg (without battery).
Front: unbreakable, antireflective and anti-UV polycarbonate.
Display dimensions: 470 x 300 mm
3 digits 300 mm high with high-power LEDs
3 LED colours (yellow, orange, red)
Automatic brightness adjustment (photoelectric cell)
Colours configured according to the speed
Fixing rail on the back of the case.
Universal fixing with 2 strap and screw collars, for mast Ø90 at 180 mm, padlockable
Fixing with 2 clamps with dimensions suited to the mast diameter (Ø90 min, Ø114, Ø140 mm)
Radar sensor (Doppler radar)
Transmission frequency: 24.125 GHz
Transmission power: 5 mW
Tested FCC and CE
Range of readings: from 3 to 255 km/h
Detection distance: car from 80 to 100 m, truck from 150 to 200 m
Memory capacity: 400,000 measurements
Power supply: 12 V
Operating temperature: -20 to 60°C
Reading angle: approx. 120°
Included: panel configuration software
As option: data analysis software
Windows OS versions: XP, Vista and 7
Bluetooth or USB flash drive
Power supply modes
Battery 12 V/18 Ah
Solar energy kit
On public lighting (SEP)
Mains 230 V
Supports and fixtures
Mobile tripod, for your road safety campaigns.
Mobile cart, for your worksites: practical and ergonomic, the wheelbarrow design makes it easy to transport using 2 telescopic arms,
Métis® attaches to any type of support (by strap with simple screwdriver or socket spanner No 8)