IP2X – PATENTED
The Copak terminal is the European benchmark for the connection of street lighting installations.
With its unique and patented design, it guarantees the effective connection of reliable and secure installations.
Quick and flexible installation.
Easy to maintain.
Solid brass one-piece body and screw.
Mounted onto 35 DIN rail.
IP2X polyamide casing in accordance with EN 60529.
• Voltage: 400 V.
• Current: 150 A.
• Insulation: 4.5 kV.
• -40°C to +130°C.
Aluminium cables option:
• Tinned terminals (body and screws).
• EN 60947-7-1.
• NF C17-200.
Standard colours:grey, blue and yellow
• Highly durable tightening in outdoor conditions.
• One housing and one screw per conductor.
• Solid brass block and screw (see recommendation
UTE C15-520), for more durable clamping and contact over time.
• Optimal contact area.
• High resistance to corrosion over time.
• Housing in line with the conductors, intended to absorb conductor’s ovalisation.
• Locking tab to facilitate tightening.
• Widened wires insertion-cones.
• Conductors with different cross-sections can be connected in the same terminal.
• Captive screws.
• Tightening with Allen key
• The characteristic of the conductor is preserved every time it is tightened/loosened.
• Every conductor can be disconnected individually for testing or modification, while leaving the other conductors connected.
• Optional: snap-on conductor marking.