IP44-IK08 – CLASS 2 – PATENTED COMPONENTS
Wiring capacity: 2 cables of 10mm² – Pole diameter: 65mm
Lamppost base junction box for posts with very small cross-sections.
Lotipak can connect up to 2 x 10mm² network cables and 1 lighting fixture cable.
Open sides and stiffened back to facilitate connection.
Cover features an integral protective cone to allow power cables to be inserted through the front.
Lamp output via the bottom, with cable guidance housing through the back of the box.
Cover with gripping notches secured by 2 captive stainless steel screws.
Mounted onto bar (fixed mounting lug) or vertical rail via M6 screw.
• Up to 2 network cables 5G10mm² (max Ø 18mm).
• Up to 1 lighting fixture cable, 3G2.5mm² (max Ø 12.5mm).
• Self-extinguishing polycarbonate.
• IP44 in accordance with IEC 60529 (open junction box: IP2X).
• IK08 in accordance with EN 62262.
• Class 2 (can also be supplied with insulated earth terminal).
• -40°C to +130°C.
• EN 61439-2.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.
Standard colour: blue
• Other colours: please consult us.
• Additional 5-point mounting lug.
• Pre-wired with high-temperature silicone coated wires and crimped lugs.
• Supplied with fuses, configuration labels and cable clamp.