How to install effective local interest signs?
- Guide motorists to places of interest
- Indicate local places of interest without endangering pedestrians or vehicles
- Prioritize the services and facilities to be indicated
- Make the messages uniform
Determine local places of interest
- Private or public facilities and local services.
- Define their levels of importance.
Develop a signage plan and install advance warning signs and position signs
- Install Etoile® single and twin-masts to guide visitors to the place of interest.
- Respect the rules of visibility and legibility specific to signage: character height, choice of colours, level of retro-reflection, etc.
|Etoile® Evolution||Etoile® Elégance|
Provide a map to help visitors find their way
Set up a Service Information Relay or interactive terminal so visitors can find their way in the city.
Do you need more information on the Etoile® SIR? contact-us