IP2X-IK08 – CLASSE II
Idil primarily guarantees lighting continuity for a row of lamps should one be affected by a temporary earthing fault.
It is covered in guide UTE NF C17-210 intended for street lighting.
Automatic reset helps maintain lighting continuity in the event of a temporary fault.
The Idil-T2 version helps generate energy savings on illuminations during night-time off-peak periods by automatically stopping and restarting the illuminations at fixed times.
Polyamide housing, self-extinguishing
• Rated voltage: 230 V – 50/60 Hz.
• Temperature: -25°C to +60°C.
• Lifespan: 100,000 full-load operating cycles.
• Pre-wired connection.
APAVE test report: compliance with all requirements of guide UTE C17-210
• Street light standard: 10 sec, 2 min, 1 hour.
VDP: 20 sec, 1 min, 3 min.
OR: the following day when switching the power back on. For other cycles, please contact us.
2 LED indicators
• Green only on: energised, contacts closed.
• Green and red on together: fault detected, contacts open.
• Tempo option: red LED flashes when power switched on.
Idil is automatically activated when the installation is switched on.
Idil trips immediately in the event of an earthing fault.
After breaking, Idil makes 3 preprogrammed reset attempts.
Standard or specific programmings on request.
If the fault persists after the 3rd attempt: total break overnight.
Switching the installation back on will reinitialise Idil