IP44-IK08, CLASSE II
This large wall-mounted junction box provides elegant design and large enclosing capacity: ballasts, terminals, protections and other devices.
Designed to reduce installation and maintenance time, the CSL box also allows integration of electronic devices such as electronic ballasts and LED drivers.
Passage and support of wires under DIN rail to optimise internal space and simplify closure.
Additional sealing baffle with surrounding sealing surface.
“Guillotine” cable clamp for improved sealing.
• Up to 3 cables Ø15mm (3G2.5mm²), via the bottom of the box.
• Possibility of broadening the cover base on site.
• By strap (20mm).
• By screws, M6 max
• Polypropylene, self-extinguishing, UV treated.
• IP44 in accordance with IEC 60529 (open junction box: IP2X)
• IK08 in accordance with EN 62262.
• Class 2 (can also be supplied with insulated earth terminal).
• -40°C to +130°C.
• EN 61439-2.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.
Standard colours: grey and cream
• RAL paint according to customer’s wishes:
please consult us.