With its ear to the ground, LACROIX City Street Lighting develops high-quality, extremely durable junction boxes and components. Thanks to a solid culture of innovation, LACROIX City Street Lighting has been designing for over 35 years, equipment keeping pace with the needs in the field.
Our connecting solutions allow you to protect people and installations and to save time in terms of installation and maintenance.
IP44-IK08 – CLASS 2 – PATENTED COMPONENTS
Simple and compact lamppost junction box, shorter than Minipak and as wide as Interpak, for posts with a min inside diameter of 110mm.
The Polypak can host up to 2 x 35mm² network cables or 3 x 25mm² network cables and 4 lighting fixture cables.
Integration of additional devices such as ADD protection, night switch, remote management, etc.
Open sides and stiffened back to facilitate connection.
Transparent cover secured by 2 captive screws.
Protective cone to facilitate the frontal insertion of power cables.
• Up to 2 network cables, 5G25mm² or 4x35mm².
• Up to 3 network cables, 5G16mm² or 4x25mm².
• Up to 4 lighting fixture cables, 3G2.5mm² rigid.
• Self-extinguishing polycarbonate.
• IP44 in accordance with IEC 60529 (open junction box: IP2X).
• IK08 in accordance with EN 62262.
• Class 2 (can also be supplied with insulated earth terminal).
• -40°C to +130°C.
• EN 61439-2.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.
Standard colour: blue
• Other colours: please consult us.
• Fastening with M6 screws.
• Terminal block: marking of the terminals to facilitate maintenance.
• Pre-wired with high-temperature silicone coated wires and crimped lugs.
• Supplied with fuses, configuration labels and cable clamp.