With its ear to the ground, LACROIX City Street Lighting develops high-quality, extremely durable junction boxes and components. Thanks to a solid culture of innovation, LACROIX City Street Lighting has been designing for over 35 years, equipment keeping pace with the needs in the field.
Our connecting solutions allow you to protect people and installations and to save time in terms of installation and maintenance.
IP67/68 IK10 – CLASS II
The Aquapak elongated and highly resistant waterproof junction box.
Aquapak is particularly suitable for lamppost bases in flooding areas.
It is also used in wall-mounted, recessed or buried.
Multiple configurations possible with 2 different depth versions, AQ 57 and AQ 96. Other dimensions and characteristics: please consult us.
Secure locking: 2 lugs with wire holes for lead sealing of the cover.
• In lamppost base: by mounting lug for bar or rail.
• Secured by 4 fixing sinks (Ø4mm).
• Built-in (optional bezel).
• Polycarbonate, reinforced with fibreglass, self-extinguishing.
• IP67/IP68 under 1m of water in accordance with IEC 60529.
• IK10 in accordance with EN62262.
• Class 2 (can also be supplied with insulated earth terminal).
• -40°C to +130°C.
• EN 60439-1.
• EN 60439-3.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.
Standard colour: grey
• Other colours: please consult us.
Fastening – Possible options:
• Fixing sinks
• Fastening hook
• Tightening key
• Strap AC249 for AQ57/AQ96