Markit is an accessory that can be used to identify distribution cables in street lighting installations to facilitate maintenance work.
The system is made up of a flange on which marker rings are positioned.
Three colours of flanges are available to distinguish where street lighting cables come from or go to.
A full starter kit allowing for bespoke marking on site.
• Marker rings: Flexible PVC.
• Flanges: polyvinyl chloride.
• Cable attachments: 6.6 polyamide.
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C.
• On cables with diameter of ≤ 30 mm (up to 5G35 mm²).
• The flanges are pre-assembled.
• Flanges: 3 colours in the kit: yellow, green and red.
• Markers: white.
Marking on the markers
• Letters: A to Z.
• Figures: 0 to 9.
• Available in a kit including:
– 1 storage box.
– 100 pre-assembled flanges/capsules and 100 cable holders.
– 100 marker rings for each marker: A to Z and 0 to 9.
• Each component is also available for restocking in batches of 100.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.