Maintains public safety in the absence of a lamppost while ensuring electrical continuity of all fixtures of the same output.
Conserves the vertical cable.
Guarantees electrical insulation in case of contact with the cone.
Preserves connecting devices against degradation and the impact of environmental conditions.
With its reinforced base, the Securis is also equipped with a handle for the passage of a chain or safety cord.
• Octagonal cone.
• Stiffened cone base.
• Fastened directly onto lamppost anchor rods.
• Material: linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE).
• Dielectric strength: 15kV/mm (ASTM D149).
• Weight: about 3Kg.
• “Danger” stickers on the front.
Standard colours: yellow, red
• Other colours: please consult us.
Reduced storage requirements thanks to conical stacking:
• Transport and storage space optimisation.
Dual mounting possibilities:
• 200 x 200mm and 300 x 300mm.
• Specific version with reduced base, 250x250mm, for coated base plates.
• Customised logo on labels.