Quick and easy to fit.
Easy guidance via removable plastic tubes (PM), or removable plastic shell (GM).
Very flexible material for ease of handling, with gripping lugs (PM).
Reconstitutes the double insulation and maintains the seal at the end of the cable.
Slips cold onto cables, thereby avoiding the difficult installation of heat-shrink tubing in a lamppost and eliminating the risk of damaging the insulators.
EDF (French electrical supply company) approved:
• PM: pre-lubricated, self-extinguishing silicone.
• GM: pre-lubricated EPDM.
• PM2: for 2 conductors, from 6 mm² to 16 mm².
• PM3: for 3 conductors, from 6 mm² to 16 mm².
• PM4: for 4 conductors, from 6 mm² to 16 mm².
• PM5: for 5 conductors, from 6 mm² to 16 mm².
• GM5: for 2 to 5 conductors, from 25 mm² to 35 mm².
Product standard: NF C32-321.
Installation standard: NF C17-200.