The V2X pole of LACROIX City offers a complete smart range of equipment dedicated to the communication of connected and autonomous vehicles with the road infrastructure.
C-ITS Road Side Unit (RSU)
Neavia V2I Station Outdoor, upgrades roads and cities by providing vehicles with realtime V2X safety warnings and traffic information, coming from vehicles and / or management centers.
This unit is suited for Road Authorities. It collects the V2X data from the field, and is designed to be integrated into road cabinets. A wide range of interfaces is also available to communicate with sensors for advanced vehicle perception and existing traffic lights.
• Web Configuration & PKI Interfaces
• Remote Supervision & Centralization
• VPN Access
• Signature and control of V2X messages
• Monitoring SNMP / V2X Server
• GPS / NTP automatic synchronization
• Connected Vehicle
• Autonomous Vehicle
• Traffic Lights intersection
• VMS V2X
• Toll Assistance
• Work Zone Warning