With its ear to the ground, LACROIX City Street Lighting develops high-quality, extremely durable junction boxes and components. Thanks to a solid culture of innovation, LACROIX City Street Lighting has been designing for over 35 years, equipment keeping pace with the needs in the field.
Our connecting solutions allow you to protect people and installations and to save time in terms of installation and maintenance.
P44-IK08 – CLASS 2 – PATENTED COMPONENTS
Even more flexibility and ease of installation on new Dynapak for posts with a min. inside diameter of 84mm.
The Dynapak can connect up to 2 x 25mm² network cables or 3 x 16mm² network cables and 2 lighting fixture cable outputs.
Integration of devices such as ADD protection, ST2, remote management, etc.
Open sides and stiffened back to facilitate connection.
Low cover easily fitted for secure maintenance of the connections.
Protective flexible cone, for the frontal insertion of power cables.
Available in transparent version.
• Up to 2 network cables, 4x25mm².
• Up to 3 network cables, 5G16mm².
• Up to 2 lighting fixture cables, 3G2.5mm².
• Self-extinguishing polycarbonate.
• IP44 in accordance with IEC 60529 (open junction box: IP2X).
• IK08 in accordance with EN 62262.
• Class 2.
• -40°C to +130°C.
• EN 61439-2.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.
Standard colours: blue
• Available in transparent version.
• Other colours: please consult us.
• Fixing bracket 1 or 2 hooks.
• Possible vertical rail mounting with M6 screws.
• Terminal block: marking of the terminals to facilitate maintenance.
• Pre-wired with high-temperature silicone coated wires and crimped lugs.
• Supplied with fuses, configuration labels and cable clamp.