With its ear to the ground, LACROIX City Street Lighting develops high-quality, extremely durable junction boxes and components. Thanks to a solid culture of innovation, LACROIX City Street Lighting has been designing for over 35 years, equipment keeping pace with the needs in the field.
Our connecting solutions allow you to protect people and installations and to save time in terms of installation and maintenance.
IP44-IK08 – CLASE II – PATENTED COMPONENTS
Connexion : 3 network cables 35mm² – Lampost : Ø int. 122mm
The lamppost junction box with the largest capacity (4 zones), specially designed for Smart Lighting.
Europak can connect up to 3 x 35mm² network cables and 5 lighting fixture cables (via the top).
Patented hook system for DIN rails and terminals block : a unique modular design to adapt configurations and so answering numerous implementation needs.
An exclusive interface area to facilitate the connection of Smart City devices.
Open sides and stiffened back to facilitate connection.
Low cover easily fitted for secure maintenance of the connections.
Protective flexible cone, for the frontal insertion of power cables.
• Up to 3 network cables 5G35mm².
•Up to 5 lighting fixture cables (via the top), 3G2.5mm² rigid.
• Self-extinguishing polycarbonate.
• IP44 in accordance with IEC 60529 (open junction box: IP2X).
• IK08 in accordance with EN 62262.
• Class 2 (can also be supplied with insulated earth terminal).
• -40°C to +130°C.
• EN 61439-2.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.
Standard colour: blue
• Other colours: please consult us.
• Available in transparent version.
• Terminal block: marking of the terminals to facilitate maintenance.
• Pre-wired with high-temperature silicone coated wires and crimped lugs.
• Supplied with fuses, configuration labels and cable clamp.