With its ear to the ground, LACROIX City Street Lighting develops high-quality, extremely durable junction boxes and components. Thanks to a solid culture of innovation, LACROIX City Street Lighting has been designing for over 35 years, equipment keeping pace with the needs in the field.
Our connecting solutions allow you to protect people and installations and to save time in terms of installation and maintenance.
IP44-IK08 – CLASE II – PATENTED COMPONENTS
Extensive enclosing capacity (2 RCD Residual Current Circuit Breaker) in posts with a min inside diameter of 125mm.
Europak can host up to 3 x 35 mm² network cables and 4 lighting fixture cables.
Very easy and rapid wiring thanks to the wide base and open sides.
Additional intermediate zone, for extra protections, devices or terminals (dual-network).
Two independent covers for easy opening even when the box is offset from the door.
Low cover for accessing terminals, or protection during maintenance operations.
• Up to 3 network cables 5G35mm².
• Up to 4 lighting fixture cables, 3G2.5mm² rigid.
• Self-extinguishing polycarbonate.
• IP44 in accordance with IEC 60529 (open junction box: IP2X).
• IK08 in accordance with EN 62262.
• Class 2 (can also be supplied with insulated earth terminal).
• -40°C to +130°C.
• EN 61439-2.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.
Standard colour: blue
• Other colours: please consult us.
• Terminal block: marking of the terminals to facilitate maintenance.
• Pre-wired with high-temperature silicone coated wires and crimped lugs.
• Supplied with fuses, configuration labels and cable clamp.