With its ear to the ground, LACROIX City Street Lighting develops high-quality, extremely durable junction boxes and components. Thanks to a solid culture of innovation, LACROIX City Street Lighting has been designing for over 35 years, equipment keeping pace with the needs in the field.
Our connecting solutions allow you to protect people and installations and to save time in terms of installation and maintenance.
IP44-IK08 – CLASS 2 – PATENTED COMPONENTS
The reference in terms of lamppost base junction boxes, for posts with very small cross-sections: ins. Ø 70mm min.
The Minipak can connect up to 3 x 10mm² network cables or 2 x 16mm² network cables and 2 lighting fixture cables.
Open sides and stiffened back to facilitate connection.
Low cover easily fitted for secure maintenance of the connections.
Protective flexible cone, for the frontal insertion of power cables.
Available in transparent version.
• Up to 3 network cables, 10mm².
• Up to 2 network cables, 16mm².
• Up to 2 lighting fixture cables, 3G1.5mm², rigid.
• Self-extinguishing polycarbonate.
• IP44 in accordance with IEC 60529 (open junction box: IP2X).
• IK08 in accordance with EN 62262.
• Class 2 (can also be supplied with insulated earth terminal).
• EN 61439-2.
• NF C17-200 and associated guides.
Standard colours: blue and cream
• Available in transparent version.
• Other colours: please consult us.
• Mounting lug: fastened onto vertical rail with M6 screws.
• Terminal block: marking of the terminals to facilitate maintenance.
• Pre-wired with high-temperature silicone coated wires and crimped lugs.
• Supplied with fuses, configuration labels and cable clamp.